"Accept the Challenge of Growth"
Commitment to the Profession
We believe the quality of service rendered by educational office professionals directly influences the effectiveness of the educational system or organization as a whole. For that reason, we look to our professional associations for leadership in raising the standards of educational office professionals and in preparing them to meet the challenge of a changing world. In fulfilling our commitment to the professions, we shall therefore ...
- Become and remain active members of our professional association, viewing such membership and an opportunity for personal development
- Encourage educational office professionals to join local, state and national professional associations, recognizing that growth is essential to group strength and progress
- Acknowledge that a profession is held responsible for the conduct of its members, realizing that by our actions and individuals, may the profession be judged
- Interest others in careers as educational office professionals, bringing into our ranks capable and efficient individuals
- Place service above personal convenience or pleasure, endeavoring always to be a credit to our profession